background

Friday, June 10, 2011

From Facebook to Blog

Well, I have stopped using Facebook. I still use it to see family pictures...but that's it!! Sooo liberating. However, now I have all these status updates in my head and all these hours of leisure that I will have to dispense of somewhere else...so, I am sure to back in the blogging world!

We have finally bought a house and we are somewhat in the "country." Not everyone would agree with that but we have well water, a septic system, snakes are found in our neighborhood and it takes me 30 minutes to get to the grocery store...this is about as country as I'm ever going to get!

Well, I'm lovin' it! It feels like we are getting back to a simpler life. We don't go out to eat...what fun is that when you have to calculate in 45 minutes travel time to and back?? Kaylee and I have stopped using Facebook. I've taken Kaylee's phone away from her. We go for family bike rides and runs. We spend more time playing games and reading than watching the TV. It feels like we are getting back to the basics of life...and I LOVE IT!!

We are doing a few things to the house to make it more our style. We have put up solar screens...HEAT RELIEF!! And we took down a wall between the living room and kitchen to open things up a little. We have a priority list of things that need to be done and I am loving having a new canvas to mold, shape and decorate! I will start posting pics within the next couple of days!

I am happy to be back to blogging and I look forward to sharing all the fun things going on with the Clinton family this way again!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Life With the Hobans said...

Yay! I always loved your blog posts! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Christy said...

Glad you're back! Looking forward to getting together soon!