background

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Facebook Withdrawals

Ok...this isn't all it is cracked up to be! I don't miss reading random nothingness and spending hours doing so, but I miss knowing what is going on around me. How am I supposed to know that Jane Doe is going swimming and wants to know if anyone wants to join her? Or that John Doe is having a last minute BBQ and anyone can come over and join. I'm looking for an antique hutch for my french country living room and how am I supposed to know if anyone has seen a cool one lately if I can't ask on facebook?? See, this is a problem!!

But where, oh where, is that happy middle ground??

2 comments:

Christy said...

Maybe you could just check it or post a couple of times a day. Good luck!

Life With the Hobans said...

Yes! Just a couple of times a day. Get back on facebook PLEASE!!