background

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Vacation Bound!

I am sooo super excited. Our little family of 5 headed out on a big family vacation tomorrow. It's been a long time since we've done a real vacation that didn't include visiting family somewhere. We will head to Zion National Park for this weekend. Then we keep driving to Anaheim and all that is Disneyland for 5 days. We will end the vacation with a weekend in San Diego. And then it will be a long drive home with a tired but happy family (this is what I suspect anyways!).

All my children have gotten to choose where we go on family vacation for the year they turn 5. Kaylee chose Disney World. James chose San Antonio and Sea World. And now this vacation is Jagger's choice.

I'm really looking forward to getting away and exploring new territory. All the kids are so big now and this vacation should be different from any of the ones in the past. There are no strollers. No diapers. Nobody needs to take a nap in the afternoon. What an awesome celebration of all of my children growing up this will be.

Of course we'll have the lap top and camera. I'll try to update the blog every night so I don't end up being overwhelmed at the end of the trip.

SOOO EXCITED!

2 comments:

Asha K. said...

Have fun!! I know you will!!

Sara said...

Have so much fun!!! It sounds like a blast. Just traveling with no diapers sounds like fun, HAHA.