background

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jagger's Graduation

Today my youngest child graduated from preschool. It was so bittersweet. On the one hand I have been a stay-at-home mom for ten years and I'm sort of ready for them to all be in school full time. On the other hand I know I'm going to miss having any of my babies around.

The teachers had the graduation at a local park and it was an absolutely lovely day. We began with playing in the park, moved on to a picnic, ate a graduation cupcake and then the official graduation ceremony.

Before the teachers gave out the real diplomas they decided to have a little fun with the kids and give hand out papers with what the teachers thought they might grow up to be based on their personalities, likes and dislikes in the classroom. Most kids got stuff like President, CEO, fashionista. Then there was Jagger...

The teachers started by saying that there probably was not a single thing that they discussed the whole year that Jagger could not somehow relate to Scooby Doo. And based on that they believe he has a future as a Mystery Inc. Member. Oh my gosh...I laughed SOOO hard! My sweet Jagger!

Well, without further ado...here are the pictures from the day...






This is Jagger after he heard what his future may hold. I'm thinking he's pretty happy with the Scooby Doo idea!




I think this picture could go up for goofiest pic of the year award...my kids are so silly!


Congratulations my Big Boy!!

1 comment:

clinton-family said...

So cute! Congratulations Jagger......nothing can stop you now and what a fantastic Kindegartener you will make!