background

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Barr Lake State Park

Today Jim and I took Jagger to Barr Lake State Park for a little hike. The park is just a few minutes from the house but this was our first visit. It was the perfect way to kick off October and all of the Fall colors!






This is a blue heron. Unfortunately I couldn't get my camera to work in time but I did see one!!

The water was down in the little waterway that was beside us and there was this small puddle...and a huge fish in it. A very strange sight indeed.



Are you kidding me?? I live for these moments in Fall!!



The hike was 1.3 miles each way. We stopped in a gazebo for a snack at the turn around point. Could you not just eat this kid up?!!



What a beautiful day of fresh air and God's beauty!

1 comment:

Catharooni said...

These are just amazing pictures of you guys Krista. Isn't the fall just an amazing time of year!! LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!