background

Thursday, October 8, 2009

FIRST SNOW!!


I'm drinking a mug of hot chocolate as I write and share these pictures of OUR FIRST SNOW OF THE YEAR!!

The weather has been teasing us all day. Rain and then small snow mixed in the rain and finally BIG FLUFFY FLAKES!! My kids were tripping over eachother coming home from the bus stop to tell us it was snowing. They are soo excited.

Kaylee couldn't stay home. Her friend next door joined her and they are still outside two hours later. What fun! Here they are laughing and playing. You can't really see the snow but you can see the marks from them on the sidewalk. Oh, what fun!!



Jagger wanted to get in on the fun and got on his big ol' jacket to go outside and play. The flakes got smaller but he enjoyed it as much as Kaylee did! And we all know you can't go into the snow without trying to catch a flake on your tongue!


Some of you are wondering where my precious James is. Unfortunately he has gotten 3 bad reports out of 4 days of school this week which means he misses the festivities. So sad...

Off I go to enjoy the rest of my hot chocolate...

2 comments:

Catharooni said...

Love it Krista!! I can't wait for ours, it will be Michayla's first real snowfall too so I'll definately shed a tear or two :)
xoxo

Lesley At Sarita Farms said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!
Yall all look so happy!!!!