background

Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Benchmark Set

Today was the first time this week, since I started this crazy running resolution, that I woke up and wanted to start my day with a run. It was nice to have that feeling back! And then just as I was throwing on my runners, one of my besties, Hilde, texted me that she just got in from doing 2 miles. And so...the benchmark was set. Today was officially going to be a 2 mile day. And it was! And now it's time to get on with my Saturday!

Oh, and BTW, I can't believe that I didn't announce on my blog yet that we are officially DEBT FREE!! I know I have given random Dave Ramsey updates in the past 2 years and finally the biggest hurdle yet completed...and I didn't even write about it. FAIL! Anyways, on to step 3 now...getting 3 to 6 months worth of living expenses into our savings account. It took us 22 months to accomplish step 2...I'm hoping step 3 is much quicker!!

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Wow! Both of your accomplishments are awesome! Looking forward to working out with you soon.

I would love to follow in your footsteps on living debt free too.

Asha K. said...

WOW so proud of you because I know debt-free living is a HUGE wait lifted...we are still working on it, and it is so frustrating that it takes so long...Proud of you!! Way to GO!!!