background

Monday, April 26, 2010

Birthday Cake

Last night we had our small group bible study. We always have dinner together before we get into our study and last night we shared James' birthday cake for dessert. Our wonderful friend Colleen introduced us to the most delicious ice cream cake in the world a couple of months ago. James was sure from that moment on that he wanted to have it for his birthday. So, I was given instructions, made a practice cake for my friend Amy's 40th birthday and then yesterday finally got to make one for James. Oh how yummy it was!!

Thanks to my sweet friend Julie for all of the wonderful pictures you are about to see!

Drum Roll please.....THE CAKE!!

Singing the most beautiful Happy Birthday ever to the best 7 year old in the whole world!

Ok..this one is a classic! Check out the monkey cheeks!

Giving daddy the candles..what a great profile pic!

Are you kidding me?? This beautiful face is the only reason he doesn't get in more trouble than he does!!

Ummm...he looks like he is going to puke.....

More whip cream please.

Small group...






Happy Birthday again my Sweet Boy!!

1 comment:

Hoots Momma said...

Okay... so I think you were on the ladies retreat at Camp Tejas... I think you jumped from the zip line right after me!! You were just as scared as me and you had done it before! What are you doing in Colorado and did you ever play Bunko with Stacey Pipes? I think I met you many years ago.. maybe you were about to adopt... or just adopted... what a small world and what are you doing in Colorado!????