background

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

48 Hours

In 48 hours I will be sitting in the airport with my best friend, Julie, waiting to board a flight to TX to take us to my other best friends and some family!! I'm super excited!!

Weight news: Jimmy has lost 30 POUNDS!! I'm so proud of him and all of the hard work and effort that he is putting into his lifestyle change. GO JIM!!

I've lost 12 pounds. I ran the 5K and that was a huge goal for me to accomplish. I've now signed up for a mini-triathalon with my girlfriends in June. I think this is the healthiest years of my life!!

Big news about Jagger....he was accepted to Full Day Kinder at a college prep elementary school. We are very happy about that. Kaylee and James will also be changing schools and since the school is K thru 8 I will now have all my kids at the same school for 4 years. I am already sad to be losing my little buddy to kindergarten but I am looking forward to what the next chapter of our lives will bring.

And for those of you that have been worried about Jagger's haircut...it's already growing in and he now leaves the house without wearing a beanie. He still likes to talk about all of the money that he raised for hte "sick kids."

Well, that's about it for now. I just thought I'ld check in before I left for TX. I'm sure I'll have tons of picture and loads of funny stories when I get back.

Happy travels for me and Jules!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you and meet some of your friends! I am sure that you will make it out safe and sound with all of that crazy weather you are having! Cya soon! XOXO

Asha K. said...

Can't wait to see ya! Wishing "yall" safe travels! I want to hear all about your new job, too!