background

Monday, January 18, 2010

South Beach Diet-Phase 1

So Jim and I are back on South Beach. We are actually on Phase 2 now (ya, blogging more was obviously NOT one of my New Year's Resolutions!) but I wanted to show you some pics from Phase 1. My Jimmy turns into a Chef on this diet. We're allowed a lot of eggs and Jimmy makes a ton of omelets. I'm not a huge omelet person but seriously, when someone puts this in front of you, how can you not eat??

His yummy chili omelet...

A delicious veggie omelet...

Yesterday he made South Beach's Asparagus and Goat Cheese omelet for me. SOOO good! So sad I forgot to take a picture of it for you.
I think I just might stay on this diet forever so I don't have to cook anymore.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jkkclinton.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.