background

Monday, January 18, 2010

Another Tooth Gone

I truly have a problem balancing blogging and facebooking. I have to remind myself that there are blog readers out there that are not on my facebook. I hate uploading pics and tend to only post on one or the other. I will try to be better at doing both!

That being said...JAMES LOST ANOTHER TOOTH!!!




He was much braver this time and did most of the work himself. He got a little weireded out when it was just hanging there so I stuck my finger behind it and flicked it....then we had to search the carpet to find it! You can see he doesn't look nearly as stunned in these pics.
I have to say that I love getting him to say Silly Sally! I love his little lisp. It makes me want to stop time for a little while though. I love this stage. But like time has a way of doing, it will move, and his adult teeth will come in and he will keep growing and growing and becoming more and more independent. Makes me a little sad. These are the moments that I try to treasure!


No comments: