background

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Aztecas: Best Mexican Food Ever

While I was doing my research for ways to do Disneyland on a budget I found a post about Aztecas Mexican Restaurant. The post (from a blog) suggested to buy a coupon for this restaurant at restaurant.com (where I was able to get a $25 coupon for $3) and said that it was very much like a mexican Hard Rock Cafe. They didn't even mention how good the food was.

And the food was out of this world! I've eaten A LOT of mexican food since I discovered it at 20 years old. Never in my life have I had anything this good. I had Enchiladas Rancheros which is cheese enchiladas with green chili peppers on top. It was to die for! Literally! And then I tasted Kaylee's quesidilla and that was awesome. And even James' french fries were top of the line.

I'm telling you...if you're ever in Anaheim...this is the place to eat!!

Oh...and the decor is pretty cool....all Elvis...everywhere!




This is the ceiling!


My mouth is salivating just looking back at this picture!
SUPER DUPER BEST EVER MEAL OF MY LIFE!!

No comments: